100% Takstar SGC-598 Photography Interview Lecture Conference Shotgun MIC Microphone for Nikon Canon DSLR Camera P0025716
Welcome to use Takstar condenser microphones. SGC-598 is specially designed for cameras, interviews
and other applications. It’s a good choice because it can match with any brands of camera and simply fixed
on the camera. Please read this manual detailedly before using to make sure the correct operation and exert
the optimum function.
1. High sensitivity conderser microphone specially designed for cameras.
2. Cardioid directivity characteristic can effectively reduce the ambient noise.
3. Optional +10dB sensitivity tone up and 200Hz bass filter meet the demand of different applications.
4. Standard connector size for easy connection with camera.
5. Shock proof design can reduce the mechancial noise of cameras and other virbration noise.
6. Rugged alu mic housing features effective EMI resistance.
7. Powered by 1.5V AA alkaline battery, playtime is up to 100hrs.
8. Low power indictor.
Transducer Principle: Back Electret Condenser
Frequency response: 50Hz-16kHz
Sensitivity: -32±3 dB (0dB = 1 V/Pa at 1 kHZ)
Directivity Characteristic: Cardioid
Output impedance: 2000ω (Ohm)
Sensitivity Tone Up: ±10dB
Bass Filter: 10dB/ octave at 60Hz
Power Requirement: 1.5V AA Battery
Microphone Components: 1 set
User Manual: 1pc
Cloth Bag: 1pc